Here are some items that you should have together and ready to make tagging and prepping easy!
- If you are printing tags at home, make sure you have plenty of ink in your printer
- Cardstock (regular paper and construction paper will NOT be accepted)
- Use (60 – 67 lb), 8 1/2 x 11 card stock
- Card stock holds up better and permits barcodes to scan
- Use white cardstock if you wish to donate unsold items
- Use colored cardstock (lighter color/pastel/neon cardstock works best) if you wish to pick up unsold items. Please note that off-white/beige cardstock may be perceived to be white and unsold items could be donated. Do not use off-white/beige cardstock if you wish to pick up unsold items.
- Wire Hangers – plastic hangers will NOT be accepted
- Iron or clothes steamer
- Safety pins – sturdy ones … sizes medium & large
- Tape – scotch, masking, & clear packing tape
- Plastic Wrap
- Hole punch
- Gallon size plastic bags
- Zip ties – Great for grouping hangers together … also used for shoes
Don’t have the necessary supplies? Purchase one of our convenient and nicely priced Tagging Kits!